"BrainBit" - 4 channel EEG Headband
PURPOSE OF THE DEVICE
The Brainbit device is designed for use with Life/Health Tracking software on mobile and desktop computers. Brainbit provides real-time monitoring and recording of electrical biosignals produced by the brain, by eye movements and by mastication muscles. The device is accompanied by its own software development kit (SDK). The SDK is intended for software developers on Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows and Linux operating systems. These development tools facilitate easy creation of apps for:
- • Mental concentration;
- • Relaxation and meditation;
- • Sleep;
- • Vehicle operator safety monitoring;
- • BCI (brain-computer interface);
- • Neuromarketing;
- • Sports/athletics;
- • And more.
|Connectivity with mobile device or PC||Bluetooth LE 4.0|
|Range of measured voltages (limits)||± 0.4 V|
|Battery voltage for enabling power saver mode||3.5 V ± 0.15 V|
|Amperage of battery charge||100 mA ± 10%|
|Battery charge time||up to 4 hours|
|Duration of device operation on battery||up to 10 hours|
The battery charger with USB cable plugs into any power source port compatible with USB version 1.1 or later.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEVICE
List of components
|№||Name of Component||Quantity|
|2||Textile band with clasp||1|
- Utilizes microUSB cable of no more than 500mm
External appearance of device and accessories
Brainbit does not have on/off switches. When the battery is installed, the device is constantly in standby mode (for up to one month).
Brainbit Operating Modes and LED Indicator
1. Standby Mode: Battery is installed, connection established with mobile phone or computer. Upon battery installation, the LED is lit for 2 seconds, then blinks once every 2 seconds.
2. Connectivity Mode: Connection established with mobile phone or computer. LED constantly lit.
3. Measurement mode. Brainbit registers the signal. The LED flashes once every 2 seconds.
4. Power Saver Mode: Brainbit enters this mode upon low battery charge. LED is dark.